After the bike has been properly assembled following the unboxing video and all components are secured correctly, you may now proceed to start up the vehicle and select the power level by following the steps below:
1. Hold down the " M " button on the display remote (located on the left side of the handlebars) for 2 seconds then release, the display should turn on.
2. Select your desired level of pedal assistance between level 0 through 5 using the " UP " and " DOWN " arrows on the display remote.
- Level 1 represents the lowest level of pedal assistance, and level 5 represents the highest level of pedal assistance.
- Level 0 indicates pedal assistance will be inactive.
3. To turn on the headlight once the LCD display is on, hold down the " UP " button located on the left side of the handlebars for 3 seconds.
4. Press and hold " DOWN " and " M " keys at the same time for 2 seconds, the Trip Meter will be reset to zero.
5. You are now ready to start riding your Dirwin Bike! You can start by pedaling the bike in the appropriate drivetrain gear with or without pedal assistance. You may also use the throttle to accelerate and maintain your desired speed.
For detailed user manuals, please download as below.